Free Report: Strategic Foresight and Navigating Future Uncertainty - Our Generative AI Case Study
This cross-industry analysis applies strategic foresight methodology to one of the most complex and uncertain topics facing strategy and innovation professionals today: Generative AI.
Why should you download and take advantage of our AI report?
- Dive into a progressive scenario that imagines the world in 2026
- Explore 30 critical Generative AI trends to monitor, and
- Get inspired by 40 emerging business opportunities
What breakthroughs will AI bring to your business?
As we witness daily headlines that detail new breakthroughs in AI, many wonder: what will these changes mean for me and my organisation? How can I begin to wrap my head around such complex developments and navigate such an uncertain outlook?
Generative AI may be the next leap in human-machine collaboration that transforms industries, labor markets, and society on a scale similar to the advent of personal computing, the internet, mobility, and cloud. As more organisations integrate generative AI along the value chain, sweeping social, political, environmental, and technological changes will follow.
Explore potential futures with AI and strategic foresight
Strategic foresight, an approach which systematically explores possible futures to best anticipate and prepare for change, is – at its core – an exercise in proactively engaging with uncertainty.
The high level of uncertainty surrounding some of these developments in Generative AI necessitates a strategic foresight approach. In this foresight study, we delve deeper into the various aspects of Generative AI, its market landscape, the intersection with technologies like Web3 and IoT, and the use of scenario development to help organisations explore opportunities and navigate the complexities of this rapidly evolving technology landscape.
With this foresight study, we aim to do two things:
- First, leverage foresight tools to assess the future of Generative AI, by providing topic-specific insights and identifying opportunity areas for business development based on our 2026 scenario.
- Secondly, we want to show how the methodology itself can be applied to address any uncertain and complex topic of critical importance to strategists and business leaders.
For more info or cooperation contact Serge Dupaux, Creative Dock Director Business Development for Foresight