Information on the processing of personal data
Please take a few minutes to read the following text. We consider the protection of personal data to be an important and necessary part of our systems and processes. Below you will find information about the nature, scope and purpose of our use of your personal data with regard to the website www.creativedock.com and your respective rights.
The data controller - joint controllers of personal data (collectively hereinafter referred to as “CreativeDock” or “we”) in the sense of the General Data protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) are the following companies :
- Creative Dock Czech s.r.o., with registered office at Letenské sady 1500/80, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, ID No.: 07264968
- CreativeDock a.s., with registered office at Letenské sady 1500/80, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, ID No.: 28988442
- Creative Opco s.r.o., with registered office at Letenské sady 1500/80, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, ID No.: 07669887
- CreativeDock PRG s.r.o.: with registered office at Letenské sady 1500/80, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, ID No.: 24250252
- CreativeDock GmbH (CH), with registered office at Bärengasse 16, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland, ID No.: CHE-386.505.264
- CreativeDock ZRH GmbH, with registered office at Bärengasse 16, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland, ID No.: CHE-235.819.088
- Rohrbeck Heger GmbH, with registered office at Friedrichstraße 120, 10117 Berlin, Germany, HRB 164491 B
- CreativeDock GmbH (DE), with registered office at Amalienstr. 62, 80799 Münich, Germany, HRB 230900
- CreativeDock BER GmbH,with registered office at Chausseestraße 111, 10115 Berlin, Germany, HRB 185088 B
- Creative Dock AT GmbH, with registered office at Leopold Ungar Platz 2/2/1.Stock, 1190 Wien, Austria, ID No.: 519386-000
You can contact us at the registered office described above or at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We also appointed a data protection officer. You can contact our data protection officer by mail at the address email@example.com .
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Newsletters and contact forms
We collect personal data if you use the website or voluntarily transfer them to us by contacting us, for example via the newsletter forms, the contact form or email. We will only collect your personal data with your consent or as permissible under GDPR. The type of data that will be collected in the contact form is set out on our website in the respective contact form and mostly be identification data and contact data.
The legal basis for this processing activity is the consent Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. This data in anonymised form is analyzed by us statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security; The anonymous data of the server log files is stored separately from all personal data provided by a visitor.
We will process the personal data for the duration of 90 to 365 days or until you remove your consent.
- Use of the Website
Every time the website is accessed by you as a visitor, this website collects general data and information in connection with your visit if you give us consent to do so.
That means that the legal basis for this processing activity is the consent Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This data in anonymised form is analyzed by us statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security; The anonymous data of the server log files is stored separately from all personal data provided by a visitor.
We will process the personal data for the duration of 90 to 365 depending on the data and its use.
- Processing of Job Applicant’s Data
We will also collect and process personal data that are provided by a applicant via our online recruitment platform, by email directly to us or other way. Such personal information may include identification data on the applicant, such as name, address, contact information), the applicant’s qualification and professional background as well as other data provided by the applicant. We may also collect and process data about the applicant that are publicly accessible (including professional networks such as LinkedIn or Github) and is directly related to t the applicant's ability to perform the position offered (e.g. presentations of your projects). The applicant’s personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the job selection process, including performance of the relevant legal obligations, where applicable.
The legal basis of the personal data processing is the negotiation of a contract, the fulfillment of legal obligation according to Art. 6 (1) (b). GDPR. For the duration of an application process and for evidentiary purposes (including for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or defense against legal claims), processing of the applicant’s data may also be based on our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. In addition, any processing of applicant’s data may be based on an applicant’s consent according to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
We will process the personal data for the duration of the job selection process and for the duration of the applicable periods of limitation. Applicant’s data will be deleted after a removal, withdrawal or rejection of an applicant in a recruiting process. If an applicant will give a consent with inclusion in the database of applicants for the job opportunities in CreativeDock Group, the applicant's data will be electronically stored for a period of 2 years. If the job applicants are hired, they will receive additional information on the processing of their personal data.
Additional information is included in the document “Information on the processing of personal data of applicants for job opportunities in the CreativeDock Group” available on the online recruitment platform (here).
Transfer of Data
We may pass on your data to processors who provide us with IT, marketing and other support services (e.g. recruitment). Your data will only be processed within the EU, where it is duly protected.
Your data will only be handled in the EU and Switzerland (there is a Commission decision on adequate protection), where data protection is ensured. In the event of a transfer to another third country, we will inform you.
Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are considered a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights against CreativeDock as a data controller:
- Rights of access
- Right to correction
- Right to deletion
- Right to limit the processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw the declaration of consent
- Right to objection
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the above contact details - the easiest way is to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in exercising your rights.
If you believe that we violate the applicable legal regulations by processing your personal data, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (for the Czech Republic www.uoou.cz).
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
- Essential Cookies
We store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. Your consent is not required.
- Analytics and marketing Cookies
We use in particular the following cookies and pixel for which we need to collect your consent :
- Google Tag Manager to manage the consents
- Google Analytics for the analytics of the website
- Meta pixel
- LinkedIn pixel
The general data and information collected through the analytics and marketing cookies is stored in the log files of the server and concerns the following data :
- browser types and versions used,
- the operating system used by the accessing system,
- the webpage from which an accessing system arrived on this Website (known as a referrer),
- sub-websites that are accessed on this Website via an accessing system,
- date and time of an access to the Website,
- IP address,
- internet service provider of the accessing system
When processing this usage data, we do not draw any conclusions as to the visitor. We need this data in order to
- correctly deliver the content of the Website,
- optimize the content of and the advertising for this Website,
- ensure the permanent functionality of our IT systems and the technology underlying this Website as well as
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration directly in the setting of your browser.
Please state as much information (name, surname, date of the consent etc.) when you contact us regarding your consent.