Interested in improving yourself and the world around you? Willing to work hard to make people’s lives a little easier? Ready to disrupt the status quo? Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Help determine product features, value proposition, positioning, target market, pricing, etc.
What are we looking for:
- Ability to talk to IT people as well as to marketing / proposition / business people
- Able to write product specification, cut the specification into release bundles together with IT
- Background from start-up/agile company rolling out digital service/app in the field of (cyber) security
- Customer centric as well as tech oriented individual (able to translate visions and needs of a business/marketing team into the language of the developers/IT team)
- Hands-on and in-depth thinking
- Ability to set objectives and key results
- Interested in UX/UI
- Ability to scope the development work and make decisions based on new inputs
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. Super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
Intrigued? Send us something you’re proud of: your website, your portfolio, your GitHub or LinkedIn profile. And tell us why we’d make the perfect match.
We’re excited to hear from you!