Interested in improving yourself and the world around you? Willing to work hard to make people’s lives a little easier? Ready to disrupt the status quo? Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for System Engineer who will step up and accept the challenge of working on multiple projects at once and still keep high‑quality working standards. All this in the rapid‑growing agile environment of Creative Dock where you can build a company from a scratch.
What are you going to do?
You are going to set up, maintain and improve (aka automate) environments on various projects. We aim to open source in most of our tech stack which contains: Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud services (GCE, AWS, Azure), Gitlab, PostgreSQL, Linux and much more.
How about your knowledge?
- Critical thinking, open minded
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to see a big picture
- Experience with maintaining systems
- Knowledge of Unix OS'
- Knowledge of some scripting language (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker‑Compose
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with modern log management systems
- Experience with gitlab
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Hands‑on experience with Postfix, Samba, LDAP
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. Super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
Intrigued? Send us something you’re proud of: your website, your portfolio, your GitHub or LinkedIn profile. And tell us why we’d make the perfect match.