Who are we?
We created Mutumutu with the ambition to provide our clients with a fair life insurance. With a contract written on a few pages, without tons of exclusions and tiny footnotes. We speak human, not legal. We developed a simple insurance policy that everyone understands and can trust. More than that, we motivate people to live healthy by rewarding them for an active lifestyle!
We want not only to grow our Czech business but we have European-wide ambitions - launching first foreign expansion in Q3 2020. Do you wanna join the adventure?
Learn more about us if you speak Czech.
What would you do?
Mutumutu backend is powered by Node.js and there’s plenty of work to go around.
You will be:
- Working with a team of 4 other backend developers on different components of our infrastructure (e.g. business logic, REST APIs, generating PDF files, third party integrations, reporting etc.).
- Writing a tested production-grade code that will hold up against our sneaky testers.
- Providing code reviews to IT team colleagues and getting feedback on your own.
- Helping our product manager when it comes to specifying new features.
- Getting Mutumutu from a Czech startup to a global company in multiple countries and variationsif interested, overlapping into either our client-facing React/React Native apps, or our fitness data scoring engine in Python.
Who are we looking for?
Node.js engineer who will help us go global. You should already be familiar with the technologies we use or be okay with learning new things.