We are building two e-health service models for two very distinct markets with different needs. Both solutions will be created to provide telemedicine services for patients, and also connected to the e-commerce and insurance industries.
- Streaming Data processing Flink, Kafka, etc.
- Analyze requirements from business lead, providing ideas and proposing implementation solutions within the data world
- Extract and form data flows from several producers apps to data lake
- Solving pattern matching within the event streams
- Aggregate data
- Producing structured data from streams and unstructured storages
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
Understanding the basics of distributed systems
Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or ElasticSearch will be a big plus
- Active participation in the selection of the suitable tooling/stack for implementation
- Close collaboration with the team of application developers (Frontend, Backend), facilitation of Development team life with good data
- Close collaboration with DevOps team, good understanding, and experience in CI/CD
- Open to share knowledge with the team members and the organization
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL design and usage
- Nice to have Python
Technologies, platforms & frameworks:
- Experience with cloud platforms, (GCP knowledge is a plus)
- Kafka, GCP Pub/Sub, etc
- Apache beam
English on good level is must, French is a big plus
We are looking forward to meeting you!