Interested in improving yourself and the world around you? Willing to work hard to make people’s lives a little easier? Ready to disrupt the status quo? Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Engineer for our new IT team. There’s plenty of validated “smart” projects on our table. Take ownership of one, join the team, and build a working solution from scratch - we know you always wanted to do this.
Technology stack we’re happy to see: Selenium or Cypress and scripting.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategie
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. Super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
Intrigued? Send us something you’re proud of: your website, your portfolio, your GitHub or LinkedIn profile. And tell us why we’d make the perfect match.
I Agree that CreaiveDock s.r.o may process my Personal Data
Something went wrong please try again