Customer Care / Operation Specialist
We are building Swiss health ecosystem consisting of cooperation between hospitals, doctors, insurance companies and cutting edge remote devices providers. We work with features such as remote diagnosis and treatment, mental health symptom checkers and activity tracking sensors. We fully respect the view of the end customer, so all our solutions must be first tested by customer appetite.
- Execute calls with people interested in our application
- Educate clients fully on the product and services which we provide
- Ensure clients are fully familiar with procedure and answer questions related to the treatment
Customer journey management
- Manage follow up calls and clients relationship
- Ensure customer journey is smooth and on time
- Answer questions during the treatment
- Solve clients issues related with treatment should some arise
- Build and nurture strong personal relationships with customers
- Provide complete information about the product to customers
- Process individual needs of the customers
What are we looking for:e
- Flexible person for 5 - 8 hrs / day, it depends on the agreement, remote work is also possible
- English and French and German
Creative Dock is a place where responsibility goes with freedom. No one tells you when and what to do if your job is done. There's no need to follow uselessly long or wait weeks for answers or approvals. We admire simplicity and getting things done.
We're excited to hear from you!