Interested in improving yourself and the world around you? Willing to work hard to make people’s lives a little easier? Ready to disrupt the status quo? Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
We are looking for a Java Developer for our new IT team. There’s plenty of validated “smart” projects on our table. Take ownership of one, join the team, and build a working solution from scratch - we know you always wanted to do this.
Technology stack we’re happy to see: Java 11+, Spring Boot, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes for the technologies (but are open to let you change our minds).
- Design, implement and maintain java applications.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. Super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
Intrigued? Send us something you’re proud of: your website, your portfolio, your GitHub or LinkedIn profile. And tell us why we’d make the perfect match.